Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Designed to help you cook delicious crepes, this crepe pan is also great for omelets, stovetop pizzas, grilled sandwiches, fried breakfasts, and more
- Pre-seasoned cast iron is a great long-term investment that's natural and is designed to improve over time
- Made from durable cast iron, popular because of its ability to evenly conduct heat, crepes, pancakes or pizzas will always be cooked evenly - right to the center
- The pan's diameter is perfect for making thin, tasty crepes
- Shallow raised edges for no-mess cooking and easy flipping
- Suitable for use on electric, gas, and halogen hobs as well as in the oven, grill, or outdoor BBQ
- Easy to clean
- Material: Cast iron
- Pan size: 37cm
- Pan Size Including Handle: 42cm
- Dimension: 42x37x2.2cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 1 X SOGA Cast Iron Crepe Pan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.