Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA multipurpose Takoyaki stovetop skillet features 7 built-in molds for making perfectly even octopus balls, fish balls, meatballs & other breakfast favorites
- Made of cast iron, heavy duty griddle delivers optimal
- Heat transfer for consistent cooking
- The coating makes the food easy to slip, durable and wear-resistant
- Scratch-resistant coating, non-toxic, safe, and healthy cooking
- Suitable for kitchen, BBQ, canteen, restaurant, etc.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven, and gas stove/gas burner
- Pan Size: 23cm
- Handle Length: 12cm
- Home Cooking
- 1 X SOGA Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.