If you‘re in the market for a robotic vacuum cleaner, you’ve probably heard about LiDAR technology and how it‘s changing the game. But what is LiDAR?
LiDAR (which stands for Light Detection and Ranging) is a laser-based scanning system that creates a 3D map of an environment. This makes robotic vacuums equipped with LiDAR much better at navigating around furniture, creating a map of the room and learning where obstacles are, since the laser is scanning at ground level.
Multiple floors are no problem, as the LiDAR laser can create a map with one scan, then save it for future uses. An infrared, rotating laser-head sensor scans the room 360 degree ahead of time preventing it from bumping into furniture, remembering the floorplan and where it‘s already cleaned, even if the battery runs out.
The app also lets you schedule cleaning times, set boundaries, and monitor the robot’s progress from anywhere.
Designed with all floor types in mind including spot cleaning vacuums and even mops allowing you to take control with the mobile app and remote control provided.
Switch between cleaning modes, schedule cleaning, select room cleaning, create virtual no-go zones, set zones to clean, automatically increasing suction to the max mode when a carpet is detected, easily transitions from hard floors to carpets.
And best of all this robotic vacuum automatically returns to the charging base after cleaning is completed or the power supply is insufficient, to ensure it's always charged and ready to clean.
- Brand: MyGenie
- Model: IQ360 Laser Smart Pro with Lidar Technology
- Vacuuming, dry, and wet mopping capabilities
- 360-degree cleaning
- Wifi technology
- App defined off-limit area
- Remote control
- Phone app compatible with both Apple and android devices
- 3D Filter + HEPA filter
- Environmental awareness system leaves no unreachable areas
- 3 power modes including energy saving, standard ans turbo mode
- Multi-sensor collaboration accurately senses the surrounding environment
- Defined cleaning area and map management
- Automatically increases suction on carpets
- Spot cleaning function
- Automatic cleaning and auto-charging function
- Dustbin Capacity: 0.5L
- Charging Time: 300 minutes (approx.)
- Cleaning Time: 90-120 minutes (approx.)
- Power: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Battery: 3200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Product Weight: 2.8kg
- Product Dimensions: 32cm x 32cm x 9.8cm
- Package Dimensions: 61cm x 36cm x 15.4cm
- 1 x Robot Vacuum
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x HEPA
- 1 x Water Tank
- 1 x Water Pad
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Remote Control
- 4 x Side Brushes
- 1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.